Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Todays Wrap Up, Short & Sweet

Long day today.  Jayda's Vietnamese Passport was ready so I thought instead of taking a Taxi I would walk  since I didnt have plans.  The last time we went, when we applied for her passport,  we took a taxi.  After walking an hour and a half, probably longer (I would liken it to walking from one end of Richmond to the other end) we finally arrived at 11:45 am only to be told they just left for lunch and to come back at 2:00 pm (yes, I was grumbling). So with 2 hours to waste, I walked around and than we eventually went for lunch.  Guess what was on the menu again....you guessed it....Pho!!!  2:00 pm came around so we walked over to the Passport office and picked up her Vietnamese Passport.  One done, one left to go!!!  By now it was just after 2:30pm so I decided to take a Taxi back.  I got off   a couple of streets ahead of my Hotel as I wanted to pick up a few things, including my laundry.  I also decided that once we were back on the Hotel I didnt want to have to go out again for dinner so I picked up a Pizza from our favorite place, I also ordered Fried Rice for Jayda, but when I got home I guess they misunderstood and gave me French Fries.
Now we are back and just hanging around, Jayda is running around having lots of fun.  Enjoy this Video, she's too funny!.  When she watches herself on the video, she just cracks up laughing

Eating Lunch


Our Bowl of Pho.  Seriously, how sad and bored am I when I take pictures of food!!!

Guess who has her Vietnamese Passport


I took this picture from inside the Taxi.  Not sure if you can see it very well, But this is typical family transportation.  Dad, Mom and little girl standing in front.  Not unusual to see 2 or 3 children and a mom and dad on a scooter!!

And this picture was taken, just because.  As I was walking to the Passport office I saw a store with my name :  )




No comments:

Post a Comment