| Good Morning Everyone |
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
A Little about Jayda
In the beginning, she was
pretty quiet, not alot of expression, but to be expected as she didnt
know who we were and we really didnt know alot about her. Everything
was new, she was finally free to explore the world and she didnt quite
know what to do. She was a bit of a crier, not too bad, but often
enough for me to question, what did we get ourselves into and did we
completely disrupt our family and will she always be like this. Yes,
this is what I thought, I was worried, that perhaps it would take awhile
to get use to her. Our experience with Shae-lee was completely
different. Poor Shae-Lee, our sweet sensitive little girl, found it
hard to take. She couldnt understand why she cried alot and I think she
was thinking that maybe she didnt want a sister after all. But now, we really
love her, she has personality. She is a funny, funny girl that loves to
have a good time, she loves to have her picture taken, and will give the
most beautiful cheesy smile, and she is happy when she wakes up, she
will fit in just great with our
family. On a side not, she does not like sweets, I have tried various
sweet things, yoghurt, a little bit of watered down juice, chocolate,
nope, she wants nothing to do with sweet things. She does have a bit of a
personality trait, that is typical for a
2 year old. Yes, everyone, be prepared for the drama She has temper
tantrums that can actually be quite comical and will need to be worked
on, but for the time being I'll let her do her thing, she needs to learn
to express herself. Since she is not talking, I'm sure it can be
frustrating for her so once she is able to communicate in a more
effective way it will be much easier to work with her on dealing with
this. Such a small little issue, considering all she has been through,
she has taken the transistion to being part of a family quite well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment