Saturday, December 8, 2012

Quan Bia Minh

Here is the view from the restaurant that I have been going to eat at for breakfast called Quan Bia Minh (if we sleep in at the Hotel ) or we go for lunch.  Its really nothing exciting, but I dont have much else to write about today :  )   It was kind of a ho hum kind of a day, nothing really eventful happened.  We ate, walked to the market, came back here, hung out and slept for a bit and now we are going to grab some dinner and than come back and watch a movie. If you dont see anything on the blog for a few days, not to worry, its only because I didnt have anything to write about.



Inside View



The restaurant is on the second floor, this is the view looking out while sitting outside







2 comments:

  1. Convincing set of soup pictures.Feeled like if we were there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you often as we ate our Pho' I'm sure you were thinking of me too as you were enjoying the beautiful beach and pool : )

    ReplyDelete