The last couple of days we have been busy getting ready to leave, but Catherine and Sebastien were able to schedule their flight to leave early to go back to Montreal. They have been here for 6 weeks. They have travelled to various places in Vietnam but once our passports were ready they decided to change there flight to leave on Saturday instead. They arrived back from Hoi An on Thursday, along with Mary and Wade. We met up for dinner with them and than decided to go to the Water Puppet Theater, we had talked about going, and now that it was near the end of our trip, we decided time was running short so we decided to go that night (sorry, I didnt get pictures)
The next day, Mary, Wade and myself decided to go to the Zoo. I thought perhaps it was a different Zoo than what Shae-Lee and I had gone to since when we drove past it one time, it looked beautiful and green and they had these amazing Swan Paddle Boats. Well, as it turned out, same Zoo, different entrance. I'm not going to bother writing about it because it was just as bad the 2nd time around. One thing I will write about though were the rides they had at the Zoo, think 1950's run down. We decided to put the girls on a ride that had different animals that you sit in and than it goes around in a circle to music, the seats hang from bars that swing a little and the seats are really only meant for a small child, but the operator of the ride, insisted that we sit in the ride with our girls. Mary and I looked at each other, and thought, how could that be possible, how could we possibly fit. Well, we squeezed in as the ride started moving, I dont think I stopped laughing the whole time, we must have looked absolutely ridiculous, the ride kept getting faster and faster, and than we finally had to tell her to stop the ride, I was getting extremly motion sickness and for the safety of our children. It really was quite ridiculous and funny. I really wish I had a picture!!
That night, we met up for one last dinner with Catherine and
Sebastien, it was Friday night and they were leaving the next day. I'm
glad we had the opportunity to see them one last time. We made many
memories together. Our children are from the same Orphanage so we will
always have that connection.
No comments:
Post a Comment