Dear Cliff, Carmen & Shae-Lee, Well your finally on your way to Vietnam to meet your "new" daughter and sister Jayda! It's been a longtime coming, but well worth it I am so sorry to hear that Cliff and Shae-Lee have so sick this week, but hope by Sunday they are feeling much better! And Mum lets hope you don't come down with it! It's probably all the excitement getting ready cause there is always so much to do before you leave and you don't want to forget anything! So Ed and I wish all 3 of you a safe journey and enjoy Vietnam while you are there. It would be very nice to see some sights of your daughters country and take lots of pictures! Enjoy,don't get too stressed out - after all this is a moment in your. Lives that you will never forget. Take care, get better and we will see you soon - all 4 of you!!! All our love, Ed and Beth xoxoxo
Hi everybody, Well have you arrived already. Hope you got some rest on the plane! Weather cold but sunny today and supposedly tomorrow. Wednesday back to rain. Enjoy touring around while you can, take lots of pictures. Talk soon. Love Ed,Beth & Uncle Ed & Aunty Beth. xoxoxoxo
Hi all, hope everything is going as planned! You must be very busy getting to know each other! And we hope that you are getting around Vietnam and seeing a few sites! How hot is it over there, a lot better than here that's for sure - we have nothing but rain and it is a bit chilly too! No snow yet! Son just letting you all know that Ed and I are thinking of you and will write again. Bye for now. Love Ed, Beth, & Uncle Ed & Aunty Beth xoxo
Hi, finally heard from you! I hope you are getting my "blogs"! I finally emailed you cause I was getting worried about you guys! Then heard from you, but I never thought to check out the blog again, so hope this is working! WOW,, I read everything that you wrote & am so happy that things are turning out so good now after all that time! And now you have another beautiful little girl named Jayda Bao Yen, a little sister for Shae-Lee! I can see why why she was so excited! After all for a little girl to be waiting all that time - it must have been a lifetime for her and now the wait is finally over, and for you too mum and dad! Now you can really start being a complete family! So we will look forward to hearing more of your adventures while you are still in Vietnam !the worst is over, now start enjoying yourself with your "new" daughter and treasure those moments that you will have time to spend with her, the same as you did almost 6 years ago when you got Shae-Lee". So until next time, all our love to you Ed and Beth xoxox
Hi again, just lost everything that I wrote - cant find it - darn it! Have to start all over again. I am so happy that things are going much better for you and Jayda now, she is looking terrific, you are doing a great job with her! She looks so happy and she is so cute, if she is this cute now, wait till her hair grows in - WOW', you will have 2 gorgeous looking daughters. Sounds like the both of you are really getting to know each other now and this is good for the both of you! Having time to spend with each other is probably what you both needed and this is also good for Shae-Lee - spending time just her and her daddy, and by the time you all get together again, then you will be a complete family! How wonderful! I love hearing about your adventures and this will be a wonderful legacy for Jayda to look back on! Sounds like you are well looked after over there and with your friends gone for the moment this gives you and Jayda the time you both need to bond, sounds and looks wonderful! Love the pictures of you two ,you will never forget this experience of your beautiful time with Jayda, Wont be long now and you will all be together! So I will sign off for now and I had better get to bed - it is 12:30am over here and morning comes pretty fast! So enjoy your time together and we will hear from you later on on what you and Jayda have done today, always full of adventure over there! Enjoy every moment that you can, the two of you. Love and miss you. Ed and Beth xoxoxo
Hi, Well another day gone eh! So your getting bored' well I guess with everybody gone till next week - that too bad, but you know it will be over sooner than you think and then you are going to wish you could go back. And how is Jayda doing today? She looks so happy with that big smile of hers! She seems so happy more and more - that is a real good sign don't you think? She has the potential to learn so much now and I think she is really trying to broaden out, sure seems to be, eh! She's probably never had a chance to venture out and she seems to want to do more and this is all new to her! She is probably so bright that she has the capacity to branch out more each day now that her life is more secure! What a wonderful sign for you! You must be so happy to see the change in her each day! Wonderful! Of course there will be days that she will be sad, and quiet and you will wonder - but she will make out just fine! She has 2 loving parents and a sister that will help her and many friends! We are on our way out for the evening but I thought I would write a note cause it will be too late tonight and I will be tired! So will write tomorrow okay! Give a big hug to Jayda and a big smootchy kiss from her "new" Aunty and a hug to you too. Love Beth xoxox
HiCarmen and Jayda,Well count down time now. Like you said 6 more days and your on your way. Carmen this Blog that you are doing is fantastic, it will be so beautiful in years to come for Jayda, and for you when you are a "grandma"looking back. I find it very interesting, pictures and all. I can't get over how fantastic Jadya looks now. In your care she is blossoming out. She doesn't look scared at all or afraid of anything. I think this is her very first time out and to see and do so much - she probably has never had this freedom at all in her life. All she probably saw was just the Orphanage! What a change of life for her. I guess by now you have told her that she will be going on a big plane soon. Getting her ready to accept this. How does she react to this? I bet when you get back for quite awhile you won't want to see or go to a Pho Restaurant. What will your first restaurant be when you come home? Whitespot? Me n' Ed's?, McDonald's?, Wendy's, etc. You will probably want a big, fat burger or hey how about Starbuck's? Even that will look great eh! Well hang in there Babe, not even a week to go now. Your not missing much here weatherwise that's fore sure. Cold and rain! I don't mind it but not good for my bones. I think Cliff and Shae-Lee had a nice time at our place when they came for dinner. I am sure they are pretty busy going here and there for dinner, so that is nice for them. Well, I guess I will head off to bed now, just wanted to get a few words in. Read everything you have in uour Blog. Very, very good! Will write again, love Aunty Beth and love to you and hugs and kisses to the both of you. xoxoxox
Good Morning,it is now Friday morning ar 1:15 a.m. I am still up doing some email, trying to get caught up and now I want to get a letter off to you before going to bed. Well, another day down - soon to be home with all your loved ones waiting for the both of you to arrive. Hope you come back to some decent weather but the long range forecast does not look too good, hopefully no snow though. So when you wrote earlier you said that everybody back now and you were all going out for dinner, how nice for you all to be together again before you all separate to your own destinations. Did Jayda get to see her "little" friend again? Are you getting all packed up now? I think you board the plane late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, somewhere around there. Right now it must be what around 10:00 a.m. in Hanoi! Am I close. So that is really narrowing it down now. Looks like this will be my last Blog cause then you will be home! So have a safe journey home the both of you and we will see you once you are rested up! Take your time, I will wait for you to call cause you will probably be jet-lagged and you will have your hands full for a few days no doubt what with getting Jayda used to her "new" surroundings and "home", seeing her sister and familiarizing herself with Daddy also. So looking forward to seeing everybody soon - probably at Starbuck's eh!. Are you looking forward to your old stomping grounds! Time for me to get to bed now. Hope I get some sleep tonight! Bye for now, see you soon, Love Beth oxoxox
Dear Cliff, Carmen & Shae-Lee, Well your finally on your way to Vietnam to meet your "new" daughter and sister Jayda! It's been a longtime coming, but well worth it I am so sorry to hear that Cliff and Shae-Lee have so sick this week, but hope by Sunday they are feeling much better! And Mum lets hope you don't come down with it! It's probably all the excitement getting ready cause there is always so much to do before you leave and you don't want to forget anything! So Ed and I wish all 3 of you a safe journey and enjoy Vietnam while you are there. It would be very nice to see some sights of your daughters country and take lots of pictures! Enjoy,don't get too stressed out - after all this is a moment in your. Lives that you will never forget. Take care, get better and we will see you soon - all 4 of you!!! All our love, Ed and Beth xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi everybody, Well have you arrived already. Hope you got some rest on the plane! Weather cold but sunny today and supposedly tomorrow. Wednesday back to rain. Enjoy touring around while you can, take lots of pictures. Talk soon. Love Ed,Beth & Uncle Ed & Aunty Beth. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi all, hope everything is going as planned! You must be very busy getting to know each other! And we hope that you are getting around Vietnam and seeing a few sites! How hot is it over there, a lot better than here that's for sure - we have nothing but rain and it is a bit chilly too! No snow yet! Son just letting you all know that Ed and I are thinking of you and will write again. Bye for now. Love Ed, Beth, & Uncle Ed & Aunty Beth xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi, finally heard from you! I hope you are getting my "blogs"! I finally emailed you cause I was getting worried about you guys! Then heard from you, but I never thought to check out the blog again, so hope this is working! WOW,, I read everything that you wrote & am so happy that things are turning out so good now after all that time! And now you have another beautiful little girl named Jayda Bao Yen, a little sister for Shae-Lee! I can see why why she was so excited! After all for a little girl to be waiting all that time - it must have been a lifetime for her and now the wait is finally over, and for you too mum and dad! Now you can really start being a complete family! So we will look forward to hearing more of your adventures while you are still in Vietnam !the worst is over, now start enjoying yourself with your "new" daughter and treasure those moments that you will have time to spend with her, the same as you did almost 6 years ago when you got Shae-Lee". So until next time, all our love to you Ed and Beth xoxox
ReplyDeleteHi again, just lost everything that I wrote - cant find it - darn it! Have to start all over again. I am so happy that things are going much better for you and Jayda now, she is looking terrific, you are doing a great job with her! She looks so happy and she is so cute, if she is this cute now, wait till her hair grows in - WOW', you will have 2 gorgeous looking daughters. Sounds like the both of you are really getting to know each other now and this is good for the both of you! Having time to spend with each other is probably what you both needed and this is also good for Shae-Lee - spending time just her and her daddy, and by the time you all get together again, then you will be a complete family! How wonderful! I love hearing about your adventures and this will be a wonderful legacy for Jayda to look back on! Sounds like you are well looked after over there and with your friends gone for the moment this gives you and Jayda the time you both need to bond, sounds and looks wonderful! Love the pictures of you two ,you will never forget this experience of your beautiful time with Jayda, Wont be long now and you will all be together! So I will sign off for now and I had better get to bed - it is 12:30am over here and morning comes pretty fast! So enjoy your time together and we will hear from you later on on what you and Jayda have done today, always full of adventure over there! Enjoy every moment that you can, the two of you. Love and miss you. Ed and Beth xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi, Well another day gone eh! So your getting bored' well I guess with everybody gone till next week - that too bad, but you know it will be over sooner than you think and then you are going to wish you could go back. And how is Jayda doing today? She looks so happy with that big smile of hers! She seems so happy more and more - that is a real good sign don't you think? She has the potential to learn so much now and I think she is really trying to broaden out, sure seems to be, eh! She's probably never had a chance to venture out and she seems to want to do more and this is all new to her! She is probably so bright that she has the capacity to branch out more each day now that her life is more secure! What a wonderful sign for you! You must be so happy to see the change in her each day! Wonderful! Of course there will be days that she will be sad, and quiet and you will wonder - but she will make out just fine! She has 2 loving parents and a sister that will help her and many friends! We are on our way out for the evening but I thought I would write a note cause it will be too late tonight and I will be tired! So will write tomorrow okay! Give a big hug to Jayda and a big smootchy kiss from her "new" Aunty and a hug to you too. Love Beth xoxox
ReplyDeleteHiCarmen and Jayda,Well count down time now. Like you said 6 more days and your on your way. Carmen this Blog that you are doing is fantastic, it will be so beautiful in years to come for Jayda, and for you when you are a "grandma"looking back. I find it very interesting, pictures and all. I can't get over how fantastic Jadya looks now. In your care she is blossoming out. She doesn't look scared at all or afraid of anything. I think this is her very first time out and to see and do so much - she probably has never had this freedom at all in her life. All she probably saw was just the Orphanage! What a change of life for her. I guess by now you have told her that she will be going on a big plane soon. Getting her ready to accept this. How does she react to this? I bet when you get back for quite awhile you won't want to see or go to a Pho Restaurant. What will your first restaurant be when you come home? Whitespot? Me n' Ed's?, McDonald's?, Wendy's, etc. You will probably want a big, fat burger or hey how about Starbuck's? Even that will look great eh! Well hang in there Babe, not even a week to go now. Your not missing much here weatherwise that's fore sure. Cold and rain! I don't mind it but not good for my bones. I think Cliff and Shae-Lee had a nice time at our place when they came for dinner. I am sure they are pretty busy going here and there for dinner, so that is nice for them. Well, I guess I will head off to bed now, just wanted to get a few words in. Read everything you have in uour Blog. Very, very good! Will write again, love Aunty Beth and love to you and hugs and kisses to the both of you. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteGood Morning,it is now Friday morning ar 1:15 a.m. I am still up doing some email, trying to get caught up and now I want to get a letter off to you before going to bed. Well, another day down - soon to be home with all your loved ones waiting for the both of you to arrive. Hope you come back to some decent weather but the long range forecast does not look too good, hopefully no snow though. So when you wrote earlier you said that everybody back now and you were all going out for dinner, how nice for you all to be together again before you all separate to your own destinations. Did Jayda get to see her "little" friend again? Are you getting all packed up now? I think you board the plane late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, somewhere around there. Right now it must be what around 10:00 a.m. in Hanoi! Am I close. So that is really narrowing it down now. Looks like this will be my last Blog cause then you will be home! So have a safe journey home the both of you and we will see you once you are rested up! Take your time, I will wait for you to call cause you will probably be jet-lagged and you will have your hands full for a few days no doubt what with getting Jayda used to her "new" surroundings and "home", seeing her sister and familiarizing herself with Daddy also. So looking forward to seeing everybody soon - probably at Starbuck's eh!. Are you looking forward to your old stomping grounds! Time for me to get to bed now. Hope I get some sleep tonight! Bye for now, see you soon, Love Beth oxoxox
ReplyDelete