Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dear Jayda

Dear Jayda
It is 6:15 am and we will be on our way soon to go to Oma and Opa's so they can drive us to the aiport. Daddy and Shae-Lee are slowly waking up, and we should be in our car and our our way by 7:15 am. I feel like we just did this yesterday, the exact same thing when we were adopting your big Sister Shae-Lee, but that was over 5.5 year ago. Our flight leaves around 12:30pm, I am so excited, we are all so excited.  I found some paperwork last night as I was going through a box and it was dated July 2008, 4.5 years ago, and now all these years later today is the day that Shae-Lee is starting her journey to become a big sister.  It just makes me so happy, that she is so happy. She has big plans for you, she has so many things she wants to teach you.  She knows that you might be a little scared at night so she said she will sleep with you so your not afraid, she will take your hand and show you the around.  You are going to absolutely love Shae-Lee, she will be the best big sister you can ever imagine, she is beautiful and sweet, just like you.
We just cant wait to meet you, to hold you, to hug you and to love you forever!!!!!
Love Mom
XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Shae-Lee will be awonderful big sister! Jayda is so lucky to have a family like yours. I am so happy for all of you. Thanks for keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete